The Union Strikes!!!

Nickienogger

• 2 weeks later...
Those look really good, especially the grimy looking clothing. About the only thing I can think of to improve would be to carry the griminess to the skin tones as well.

great point Omenbringer thanks! I havent varnished them yet cuz i'm thinking the skin could do with abit more play around. I may dare abit of washing here and there. and maybe all those cool chinese tattoos i've been thinking about. (I'm Thai I'd love to do some Thai rune tattoos on them... hmm.)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you viruk for your commentary. They are very constructive! Also I will be waiting to see your version of this!!

Thank you wings and lussuria :) my trick is to use seriously thinned down paints on white spray undercoat. Every layer feels like a heavywash to me!

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

20130924_005847_zpsb708414f.jpg

20130924_010016_zps11bd0eb3.jpg

thank you all for following my blog. You are all very inspiring! Hope you enjoy the rest of the marshalls.

• 4 weeks later...