Bête Noire and Killjoy use sacrificed

Nazull

Hi i was woundering if you can "Place" both Bête Noire and Killjoy from a Sacrificed model ?

Killjoy say that use Sac(1) action on a minion and then place him, Also if u sac a model Bête Noire can be placed too.

Just thought it would be fun to see what someone would do if there master suddenly found it self faceing them both :)

• 2 weeks later...

I usually use a Canine Remains for this.

That's a good option, but I find Necropunks are the perfect Killjoy delivery system as they're cheap and mobile and summon him in as a Slow to Die action, meaning you have yourself a perfectly fresh Killjoy who get's to activate next!

Be careful. Both bête and kill joy dropping in on the same target is likely to wipe them off the board. If this happens there is a chance killjoy will whack bête.

Nothing stopping you from using Bash and cheating for 0 damage if he swings at your own models. ;-)

And do you even need to charge the whole charge range?

You do, you have to "make every effort" to get the target in your melee range. If you're unlucky and he's outside 1" but within 2" you have to make the strike with his cleaver. :-( Same deal with Lure-ing your own models.

I just picked up Killjoy and am really looking forward to doing exactly this, the look on the opponents face as the 2 psychos hit the table at once should be priceless. Thanks for the tip on the necropunk too, I was going to use canine remains but the slow to die sacrifice is brilliant.

• 1 month later...

You really need to try Nurse using massive dose on a necropunk turn 1. You get to drop Killjoy and Better 29 inches from your deployment zone if you have 2 Masks in your starting hand. I've yet to see someone be happy about having 22 SS worth of melee beatsticks starting their activation in thier deployment zone after 80% of you crew have activated. Its safe to say that turn 1 you can easily take out 10-15SS worth of models. And turn 2 you are definitely using a SS to activate first.