Speculation Thread: Miss Terious

Gollum528

I just listened to the pod cast where Eric talks about the new stuff coming out. I'm just curious what every one else thinks Miss Terious is (or how mysterious is spelled). He said it was a guild model and if it follows the patterns like before it'll be a model with a rare limit but not unique that fits it's name to a certain extent. I think it'll be a living model but I can't be certain.

My thoughts are that it'll be either the executioner or the exorcist with the exorcist being the most likely because of base size. I kinda hope that it'll be a cheesey version of the pale rider though.

Any thoughts??

Would expect it to be a female version of a male model of a basic size & complexity (they're giving it away after all). Be nice if it expanded the existing minion variation as we have with the female Guild Guard, but doesn't really fit with the Witchling or DM fluff. ANother female GG maybe?

Rare 1. My guess, if it doesn't have to be a book one model, and they stick to models that have a Rare component, would be the Witchling Handler.

If they are not limited to only Rare models I could easily see the Pale Rider as Miss Terious.

Is it mentioned in the podcast whether she will be given away with orders over $100 dollars again? If that is what she is to be utilised for I can't see them giving away a Rider model.

That was mine as well, with a name like Miss Terious she has to either be a new version of an enigmatic model (Pale Rider, not especially likely because of the base size) or tied in with the major magical users of the Guild (the Witch Hunters) I personally will guess it's Sam, especially with all the threads in the past about how his model was wearing high heels. =)

Can't imagine it being a female version of a named character like Sam (though I like the thought). So that would also rule out an Ortega.

How about a female Austringer? or a Lawyer? or a decent looking Drill Sergeant would be nice.

However, based on Eric's comments about the visuals of such a model I like the idea of Executioner.

Can't imagine it being a female version of a named character like Sam (though I like the thought). So that would also rule out an Ortega.

How about a female Austringer? or a Lawyer? or a decent looking Drill Sergeant would be nice.

However, based on Eric's comments about the visuals of such a model I like the idea of Executioner.

I would absolutely love it to be a cheesecake lawyer model. Love it!

And I would call her Perry Mason.

Damn it Clousseau, if she is anything else now I will be gutted!

Here's my take on this. So far every Miss figure has been a 30mm book one model, (nurse, convict gunslinger, hog whisperer) unless I'm missing one, which I think means the executioner is right out and so is anything from books 2-4. This leaves us with several decent choices, including Austringers, Guild Guard etc. Using the Name Miss Terious, I think we can narrow it down a little bit more by removing anything that is not mystical, which in my mind leaves us 2 possible choices, a Witchling Stalker and a Death Marshal. Of the two fro ma story stand point the Stalker wouldn't make much sense so I'm betting Death Marshal. Although a female Judge or Samantha Hopkins would be pretty cool.