an alternate 20 point core for Lilith (Sorrows)

bashamer

Okay, so I just browsed through this thread.. I'm all for gimmicky lists, but I think I'll have to agree with Q'iq'el on the reliability problems in repeatedly using transposition in this way. Either way I still have a questions/suggestion to better the list.

What exactly is the point of the second Sorrow? And why not take a totem instead of the second Sorrow? Both options are cheaper, have better Ca, don't spend all their AP to cast Allure, don't hurt Lilith to cast her spells and are arguably more survivable. By the time you manifest the 2nd sorrow isn't that important anymore anyway from what I gather, which'd otherwise be the only pro of the Sorrow as I see it..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

second sorrow as because I get on average 2 healing a turn; and for casting alluring before transposition using the other sorrow.

............and I didn't own a totem; had high expectations of the avatar but they fell apart.

As for transposition; transposition your own model into the enemy crew using your model is much safer; but if you fail you lose a model; if you succeed you still have a model in the enemy crew.

This crew would have neither; by summoning out, and then linking the sorrow back I have close to 0 exposure.

Edited by bashamer

A totem could potentially be better in the list, since really you are only launching one Sorrow and could have the totem cast allure. Not to mention it's a point cheaper.

The list pretty much plays like inverted Dreamer; pulling the models to you instead of launching into them then pulling your models back into the safety zone. In my game I hid Lilith behind a high wall and used her abilities to cast through it from relative safety.

Whenever possible make sure you use the Arcane first for the extra AP and thus ensure Lilith gets the max number of attacks against whatever you pull in. Kind of an obvious statement, but one that bears mentioning.