Malifaux Official UK GT - 3rd and 4th November

Neverata

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There maybe a change of plan as I have had my driving lience revoked due to being diagnosed with sleep apnea. Hopefully I can get a CPAP machine before the end of September as I am on the priority list for one. I hope to be there for this but will have to wait and see now.

:( Hope you can get it sorted mate

There maybe a change of plan as I have had my driving lience revoked due to being diagnosed with sleep apnea. Hopefully I can get a CPAP machine before the end of September as I am on the priority list for one. I hope to be there for this but will have to wait and see now.

There'll be plenty of people driving down past you Ade. I'm happy to offer a lift if required

Mike

There will be plenty of people able to drive you to and from accommodation too Ade it looks like! I don't think I could bare seeing the spoon go to anyone else so you'll have to come!

Entrants updated. The awesome Belgians are putting the Brits to shame already with their keenness ;) I wonder where the charity banner will go this year!

Sorry to hear that mate.

I'm sure we can sort somthing out, there'll be plenty of us driving down from our way so a lift shouldn't be a problem.

Anyone aiming for first? No?....

I'll have a go!

Assuming Paul cancels at the last minute, Sibley over sleeps, Steve can't get time off, Adam and Ian have still quit the game, Craig passes out in a bus shelter again, Ant comes 4th, all the ferries from Belgium are cancelled, I don't have to play Neverata, mars is in Scorpio, and there's no Escape and Survive, then I'm sure I'll have a chance.

Not looking good is it.

I'll have a go!

Assuming Paul cancels at the last minute, Sibley over sleeps, Steve can't get time off, Adam and Ian have still quit the game, Craig passes out in a bus shelter again, Ant comes 4th, all the ferries from Belgium are cancelled, I don't have to play Neverata, mars is in Scorpio, and there's no Escape and Survive, then I'm sure I'll have a chance.

Not looking good is it.

ive already got it booked off so no