For a fistful of cards!

Awesome looking crew, be a pleasure to face off against on the table. And although I love the original Perdita sculpt I have yet to actually pick it up so i was wondering, is that actually her shirt beneath the buckle slit down to her waist? Looks like an odd texture for skin. Beautiful work nonetheless and as always, thanks for sharing.

Awesome looking crew, be a pleasure to face off against on the table. And although I love the original Perdita sculpt I have yet to actually pick it up so i was wondering, is that actually her shirt beneath the buckle slit down to her waist? Looks like an odd texture for skin. Beautiful work nonetheless and as always, thanks for sharing.

Thank you! And that is actually her skin *wink*

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Ohhh, thats some awesome looking models!

White pants on perdita are GOLD!

Very well done!

Share more of your work with us!

Thanks!

I have to other threads for my painted Malifaux stuff.

My Rasputina crew: http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?28131-Rasputina!&highlight=

Some of the first pictures are rather poor though, but the Snow storm on the last page is really my pride and joy for that crew.

Also I did some completely different and speed painted a Seamus crew, which can be found here: http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?29288-Speed-painted-Seamus-crew!&highlight=