issues contacting wyrd

stinkoman

Has anyone else had any issues contacting Wyrd about issues they've had with miniatures they bought from them? I emailed Nathan directly twice in the past three weeks (with pictures) and used the contact form on the online store. I still have not gotten a response. I'm sitting on a large steampunk arachnid that I cannot assemble due to missing legs and some arachnids that did not come with stat cards.

Really annoying at this point.

-Stinko

These threads pop up now and again. I expect you'll get quite a few responses that say they've never had a problem with it, and maybe one or two that have.

Make sure your spam isn't blocking anything, etc. Maybe try sending something without pictures, as that might cause a problem. Not sure.

Hope it works out for you soon.

Make sure your spam isn't blocking anything, etc. Maybe try sending something without pictures, as that might cause a problem. Not sure.

Hope it works out for you soon.

No spam filter.

Emailed regarding an issue with miscast hands yesterday. I didn't get a confirmation that Nathan had received the photo, but his other communication was prompt and cordial. I'll get worried if there's nothing in the mail next week.

The last time i contacted them i had a pretty quick response. maybe your limited to just one issue being fixed. :)

idk, either way im screwed out of a LSA.

yeah, i just got the stat cards in the mail today. its weird, i have gotten a quick reply acknowledging my issue before, but this time i got nothing. so i guess i can assume the parts for the LSA are in the mail. though i hate being in the dark about it. a quick "yeah we got your email and we're sorting you out" type reply would be nice. even an automated response to let me know my message got through. not the sort of way you want to conduct business, if you ask me.

I know what you mean, worst problem i had was a codex form GW, ordered form a third party, missing in an order i placed, they said they sent it in another package and would not send another one. 9 months later and 23 countries i finally had it kept the package to remind myself do not go cheap on shipping

Usually you'll get a quick response asking for a picture of some sort. If you sent the picture with the initial email, you probably won't hear anything until your replacement parts arrive in the mail.

I've seen Nathan mention before that staff are generally too busy to write replies once stuff is essentially fixed at their end. While understandable, I can see it being a problem if folks don't know if their issue is being dealt with or not. A quick "dispatched today" might go a long way.

yeah, i got my missing LSA legs yesterday so i cant be too butt hurt. how can you be too busy to write a quick reply? i dont know, maybe im asking too much because im in the commo business. if they are that busy, than business must be too good (which is good for our hobby). one way to look at it.