Malifaux local league event!

Kiing

Hi everyone! Before you continue, here's the disclaimer:

I'm not a henchmen, so if there are specific rules that henchmen must follow in order to organize an event like the one I am about to discuss, I apologize for my lack of knowledge.

That being said, I'd appreciate any helpful hints/tips/ideas/strategies that you all can come up with in order to make this happen.

Here's the idea: With the few players in our group (we have about 6), we decided that after completing our first official league, we would try and move on from the beginners achievements, and move into something a lot more epic. Each player has his/her own Malifaux map, with their name starting at a specific point. Each week the henchmen of our group will text/email each of us specifically telling us of our objective for our next game. When our scheduled day comes around to play, we quickly go over what story elements have happened during the week and we find out who our opponent is. We battle for specific rewards (bag of SS to be used for our next game, VPs to add up to the league-end prizes, mercenary's loyalty in game, etc...).

Now, my questions are...who do I go about contacting in order to make sure I'm able to print/laminate/distribute the Malifaux maps to our players? I know its on the website for free to download, but I just want to make sure that I don't get in trouble when I could do something simple in order to avoid it.

Also, what elements do you all think would be interesting to add? We plan on having storyline encounters/random events etc.. being intervened in the league, but what else could we do to make this more fun? We're at about 6 players strong in our group, and we want to grow.

If you all need more info, just ask and I'll try my best to answer, like I said earlier, I'm not the henchmen, but I'm trying to make his life easier and get more into the game, rather than just being a player.

Thanks everyone! I haven't been here long, but I already love the Malifaux/Wyrd community, you guys are always so extremely nice :)