Leveticus and Canine Remains

DocH

I'm putting together my Leveticus crew and I'm taking a canine remains to pop for my second waif. Is there any reason not to just activate the doggie first and have it dig up a corpse token to be popped for the waif? Is there any way to do that and use the corpse token for the second Waif, and then turn the canine into a SPA?

Well, the biggest reason not to have it dig up a corpse counter with the Remains is that you can't legally do that ;) The (all) action for Graverobbers to get a Corpse Token was removed in the Rules Manual. Sorry!

I'd activate the Remains and Defensive Stance for the :+fate on its Df flip. Then, when it's attacked you'll flip 3 for its Df and can choose the lowest.

And no, there's pretty much no way to turn a corpse into an SPA or one of your own living models.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking :-( I saw it mentioned in another batrep thread that someone had done it, but looking over the rules I didn't see how.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Quick question... how do I flip 3 for the canine if defensive stance gives it:+fate ? Wouldn't that be 2?