Question about Seamus and No Escape.

digitalwino

I like the ability, because it seems like a nice way of getting a charge for 0 AP. I've read a lot about using a Rotten Belle's Lure spell to get off No Escape. One post I read was talking about using it on a model, and then luring them within 6" so it goes off. As I understand, that wouldn't work, because they would have to already be within 6" for it to target them in the first place. What I really want to know, is when does No Escape actually go off? Is it as soon as the targeted model would start to move (but before it has actually moved), is it after they move, or is it any time they are moving? Cause if it goes off as soon as they would move, then you can't use it on a model that's already in his melee range, because he can't charge them. And does the target model then finish it's move after? If so, would that mean that if he uses it to charge a model that's moving on it's own (and not pushed), that after the charge attack, and it tries to continue to move off, that he would then get a disengaging strike against it?

It might have been my post where you saw the within 6", I was short-handing, sorry... The movement does have to start while already within 6" I think.

As for when the move happens vs the charge, I have no idea. I don't have my cards in front of me, but I think before the move happens, which would mean no charging in melee.

No Escape happens as soon as the model starts moving - it interrupts the movement. Therefore you can't do it if Seamus is engaged in melee.

As for disengaging strikes, yes you would get this after your charge *except* if you used a Belle to Lure - you don't get disengaging strikes from a Push.

Mike