Some Puppet Wars Minis

Wow....

I hate you so much right now =D

I literally have my desk covered in unpainted PW miniatures and I'm staring at some of the best painted puppets I've ever seen.

Marcus is particularly awesome.

But I will say that perhaps the bases don't to the paintjob justice, but with minis like that I don't think anyone's gonna care =]

Keep 'em coming!

Wow....

I hate you so much right now =D

I literally have my desk covered in unpainted PW miniatures and I'm staring at some of the best painted puppets I've ever seen.

Marcus is particularly awesome.

But I will say that perhaps the bases don't to the paintjob justice, but with minis like that I don't think anyone's gonna care =]

Keep 'em coming!

Well, I was hoping to inspire you to paint your puppets rather than just rage at me, but it is always good that people have an emotional reaction...

Very nice.

Trying to convince myself I can do OSL on Marcus justice

Well, you probably can do it just fine. The way to greatness is to do something you aren't totally sure you can pull off.

Usually, you'll find that you can (and it takes way longer the first time you do it).

And if you screw it up completely, the worst case scenario is a wash in pinesol, making you have to paint a beautiful mini a second time.