My Malifaux Minis!

Cornelious1424

Finally was able to take a picture of my Seamus crew, with the help of my henchmen who has a camera and a light box to give that professional look, and will hopefully be adding more of my other crews. Unfortunately we only had time to do the front, so hopefully more photos of the individual minis will follow! Hope you guys enjoy.

post-3563-13911922400766_thumb.jpg

Nice job! Like the colors. I am a resser player myself also. Seamus was the first box set I got, just something about a game that let you play with undead hookers.

Exactly! (I know this is my first post, but you said what I've always thought! How can you go wrong with a crazed murdering maniac (redundancy!) with a thing for undead hookers? You can't!)

Thanks guys! When I sat down to paint this crew I wanted to use brighter colors. It's a stark contrast to my Ophelia crew that has a more dirty appearance, which is fitting though. You can also see the progress in my painting. The Seamus Crew was painted this year, while my Ophelia was painted last year. It's not a huge difference, but I can see it. Oh, and thanks Dgraz, you are quite the photographer =P.

post-3563-13911922402835_thumb.jpg