"The Constructicons form Devastator, the most powerful robot, we shoul rule!"

Soundwave

Anyone else noticing the sudden rise in Hoffman threads?

Strange things.

Anyways, here be a WIP shot of Hoffman, painted up yesterday. Still waiting for a delivery of base inserts before he gets finalized. Time for a new plog thread in his glory!..Also,this crew disturbingly lacks undead hookers.

post-5298-13911922291232_thumb.jpg

Update!

Stuff.

Hoffman

1a.jpg

Watcher

watch1.jpg

watch3.jpg

Guardian

gfront.jpg

gback.jpg

gside.jpg

gbase.jpg

Peacekeeper

img_2050-800.jpg

img_2054-800.jpg

img_2055-800.jpg

img_2051-800.jpg

Mobile Toolkit

mtk1.jpg

mtk2.jpg

Edited by Soundwave

Love the Guardian and Watcher. Looking forward to the Hunter next.

D.

Thanks! Peacekeeper coming up, Hunter after that!

Even better than hoffman- the discoloration works really nicely. was that just a careful hand on the blue?

Thanks, the wear and tear was sort of the reason I started on the box, felt like a nice challenge. Still a long way to go though.

Which blue are you thinking on?

really awesome how dynamic you made the guardian! I love his sculpt... but now i see it in a whole new way...

I think i might need another one... ;)

Thanks, I felt the vanilla guardian pose was a bit...static. Wanted a more avant garde "A-ha!" kind of pose.

Yes, I'm making sense...

It was a bother to pin him, though...especially after dropping him on the floor, shattering him once before the final pose...

I'm really digging the Guardian. :] Great job!

Kudos!

Very nice weathering and Verdi-gris. Love the Guardian pose and the red paint theme with them :)
Thanks!
Very nice battle/wear damage on your constructs. Unique colours too.
Thanks!
Great work all around, I really like the way you paint the armor, looks very realistic and cool
Thanks!
Laserbeak? Resserbeak?
Undead hooker - Eject. Operation show boobies
Your constructs look like they've provided plenty of dutiful service to their Guild masters. I am painting a Watcher down the road to look crusty enough to double as a Vulture for Nicodem, so I'll keep this thread in mind when that time comes.
That they have! And after this weekends tournament, they prolly needs some more wear and tear added...
The edges between the red-orange and the silver, for instance, near the top left/right corners of the shield.
There...shouldn't be any blue there! Might just be the photo that's messy. It's mainly browny/orangey/reddy stuff...

Love the chipping and battle damage on the Guardian; he's really a highlight. I assume you're champing at the bit to get at Avatar Hoffman? ;)

I'm not sure yet! I mean, I've only had two games with the Hoff so far, but they went...surprisingly well. (Ramos does not approve of overrided Steamborg executioners, Peacekeepers and Machinepuppeting in a single alphastrike to the face...) Avatar Hoffman looks like a nice backup plan if his ride would ever be destroyed, though. Need to try him out more though!

• 3 weeks later...