Cheated Fates Radio Episode 3 is Live enhanced with Nilus

rancor709

Greetings all, Episode 3 is launched for your listening pleasure. We talk with the forums own Nilus about Adepticon, We accept the Challenge that games lounge set for us at adepticon. We Reach into the mailbag and have some great questions, and we have a HAG that is Super Sized. We also do a preview of our next two episodes that will detail tips, tricks builds and biases on henchman and tournament prep. Sit back relax and listen to cheated fates.

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but downloading the spisode was a right PITA. Couldn't download direct to my phone from your site, and the download I got through my RSS reader is crawling way slower than other downloads usually do (and indeed did. Started downloading an ep of the d& generation halfway through my CFR download and despite being twice the already ample size it was finished inside a few seconds.)

Enjoyed listening to this. Keep up the good work!

Sidenote: Nilus = podcast whore? ;p

Yes, yes I am :)

Gotta whore out Adepticon at every opportunity. Plus someone once called me a respected member of the community and it went right to my head, so now I feel the need to go on podcasts and tell everyone how great I am. :P

I didn't have any download troubles through iTunes. Hopefully whatever's wrong for others will resolve, because it's a great episode.

I really liked the feedback section, it's cool to see that kind of interaction between casters and listeners.

The audio was a bit all-over-the-place at times, jumping from very quiet to very loud. I'm also not a fan of the stereo balance during the interview - having one person in each ear is sort of disorienting.

The podcast is coming along really well, looking forward to future episodes! :)

Glad you liked it Dan. We finished and I told Joe I had no idea what I even said I just went into a super maniac rant but I think I mentioned a lot of wrestling terms.... It was a lot of fun and a good laugh when I got to finally hear it!

Edited by OtherSpencer
Turned a double post into a another post. Efficiency!!