Alternate Peacekeeper Ideas?

Red_Starrise

I like the stats for the peacekeeper, but for some reason the model just doesn't do anything for me.

Now, that being said, not having the model for exact sizing, I'd like to ask around here does anyone have any thoughts on which warmachine warjacks would work as a good base to build upon to make it? I was thinking maybe a cygnar light warjack but are those too small? Would a heavy warjack be better?

Making it an arachnid per se wouldn't be too hard w/ my bits box (though it's only got 6 limbs: 2 legs, 3 hands & a spear gun).

Plus, it seems to me that cryx just looks too... demon possessed for a Guild construct while Cygnar has that nice semi-victorian/steampunk look that the Guild seems to have. I'll be at a bigger town tomorrow so I'll look at the game store there & see what they have in terms of warmachine stuff.

Just get yourself the Peacekeeper model, it grows when you feel its righteous weight in your hand. And people have seriously overdramatized the pinning issues.

I agree, it's worth getting for the weight alone, there's a lot of metal in one of them! On the pinning side of things, it's time consuming when you're itching to get some paint on but it's not particularly difficult or awkward. I think it took me just over an hour to clean and pin it and there were some nasty mould lines on it too.