Monday Malifaux @ Charlotte Hobbytown

Cryocasm

Hobbytown USA

3710-b West W.T. Harris Blvd.

Charlotte NC, 28269

Every Monday

6:00 - 6:30 start time

No current fee

Word of mouth has not worked as well as we hoped so I'm making a post here about our newly started Monday night play( league? ).

I'm not the one running the event but my roommate is, so trying to help him out with this.

We technically started our play last Monday night ( February 20th ) but had an incredibly small turnout, but we are not giving up as we think we can get a good group going. So again tonight ( Monday 27th, 2012 ) we are continuing our open play Malifaux starting at 6 pm eastern time ( play will most likely officially start at 6:30 but 6 is the time we have posted to let people have a half our of cushion to show up. )

Currently it is a show up and play night until we get a good estimate of who is playing, how many, etc, then we will officially start league play and collect money when that night comes. So just to be clear, there is currently no fee to play, is a great time to show up and learn, or just have some fun if you are already an avid player.

Newer players are just as welcome as older players, and if you have never played, now is the time to check it out.

Hope to see you there.

David

Had a small turnout this past Monday, which is to be expected only week two, but just letting everyone know malifaux is still set to be every Monday at the above location starting at 6-6:30 eastern time. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at cryocasm@yahoo.com and I'll answer them as quickly as possible. I'm new to the malifaux scene and newish to this area so if anyone knows a good way to spread the word let me know, or if you can help that would be great too.

Have a great weekend guys.

Looks like we are having a demo game this Monday and looking to do that every Monday if possible for new players interested in coming out and learning. We should be at the store around 5:30 looking to start at 6, but if you are late no reason not to stick around and watch and see who else shows up to play.

• 3 years later...