Find a Game/Opponent (inactive)

Dustcrusher

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please add

Heroes and Legends Games - Croydon - you already have H&L Sutton on your list, they have a second store, they have Malifaux saturdays. (newly opened store but several players already)

Also Gaming Club - 'The Good The Bad The Bromley' - Bromley (Kent- near London)

Wednesday Nights 5pm-11pm. The Crown & Anchor Pub. Address 19 Park Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2PE. (It is a pub so 18s and over only). Several Regulars have begun to play malifaux on a weekly basis. No henchmen yet, could do with an occasional henchman visit to help new players coming through.

Facebook link for gaming club - http://www.facebook.com/groups/365568750198756/367117123377252/?notif_t=group_activity

Can you please add

Heroes and Legends Games - Croydon - you already have H&L Sutton on your list, they have a second store, they have Malifaux saturdays. (newly opened store but several players already)

Also Gaming Club - 'The Good The Bad The Bromley' - Bromley (Kent- near London)

Wednesday Nights 5pm-11pm. The Crown & Anchor Pub. Address 19 Park Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2PE. (It is a pub so 18s and over only). Several Regulars have begun to play malifaux on a weekly basis. No henchmen yet, could do with an occasional henchman visit to help new players coming through.

Facebook link for gaming club - http://www.facebook.com/groups/365568750198756/367117123377252/?notif_t=group_activity

• 3 weeks later...

I humbly sumbit the Steam Valley Steelpunx, a highly noob group based in Youngstown, OH. We're south of Cleveland and the fulcrum between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Most games will likely be held at Liberty Comics and will need a week or so lead time (most of us are parents, not apt to "up and go" alas). Preferred: Wednesdays, Saturday evening, Sundays. No Hench support yet, but my college buddy Tim is one at near Legions in Pittsburgh on the list above and is a short hop away.

We run:

-- Guild (me: LJ, SC, CH, and PO)

-- NB (currently getting to know Zoraida)

-- Arcanist (also me (Kaeris), a Raspy, and lol, two Ramos players)

State: Ohio

City: Massillon/Canton

Username: Alfndrate

Store: Wings, Wheels, And Waves (http://wingswheelswaves.com/)

Usual Play Time: Fridays 5:30pm to 10:00pm

I guess also if you want a secondary listing for me you could do the following:

State: Ohio

City: Cleveland/Lakewood

Store: Gamer's Haven, home

Usual Play Time: Evenings, give a week's notice?

The second one doesn't have to be official in any sense.