About time I said 'Hello@, (or 'Greetings from the emerald isle')

D1agoro

Evening all,

Just thought it was about time I announced my presence. Been hovering over the threads for a while now and finally decided to say Hi!. I play mostly Lady J but have a bit of experience with Lilith and Zoraida. Some of the lads that i game with have been playing D&D mini's exclusively for a few years now but have finally reached saturation level. I've been over the threads and most say that Lady J v Lilith is a great beginners match up so I'm going to go to work on the lads and try to get them to sample a new system. Do I really need to get myself a blister of young Nephilim to make Lilith's box properly viable for beginners play or can i just wing it without one.

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I wish I had advice on Lilith and the Nephilim. I just know that whenever I play against them, there are always some sort of nephilim on the table.

Lilith has a bunch of Nephilim dependent/support abilities so it's pretty much unheard of to not use her with nephilim.

Welcome, both of you!

Regards,

TV