My first crew?

Normski

ok so after being introduced to Malifaux i have decided to go for a Viktorias crew with Ronins and Von schill Friekorps! So what i need from you guys is gaming advice for Viktorias with Ronins and advice on Victorias with VonSchill friekorps crew? As a very new beginner what would suit me better? staying away from magic for now till i actually know what im doing??

well it realy depends what you liike really you can go magic if you like i began with hamelin one of the hardest masters in the game because i like his play style and i dont particularly know much about the viks at all really but if you follow this link http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/Outcasts should be able to find out all you need to know for viks and von schill

Viktoria's with Ronin's and Frieks... Well first off all I know almost nothing about the Korps except that their librarian can keep the girls alive for a LOOOONG time played right...

Now for the Vick's they're simple, get close fast. You'll wanna get familiar with the slingshot technique usable by them by having Gunni run up and use her ability to move her sister so she can go to town and close fast. Use cover with extreme prejudice, as you WILL get shot up quickly in the open. Also don't over extend and get bogged down in fights or surrounded unless you can either kill them all in 1 turn (feasible) or have an out route to use sisters in "something" to push her back out of harms way. Keep the Korp Librarian around the other sister so she can continually heal both of them each turn. You're the proverbial glass hammer (your also a literal one as well...).

Ronin are fun in that they can keep your opponents on your toes, being harmless helps you get them in position, and their guns, while not ideal, can keep your opponent from swarming forward and overrunning your girls. They're also great in close combat as well as advancing with "Run Through" (Or whatever it's called... i'm drawing blanks on names today). They're not invulnerable though... so it's always an option to off one that has only 1 or 2 wounds and in bad position for the soulstones. It's also a good idea to keep one "safe" in case one of your girls dies, as while not likely, a 13 or joker in the hand is always an automatic Viki back.