Alternate Pigapult

docbungle

Hi all

Been long time since I have been on here :(

Anyway I am resurrecting my original crew of gremlins and I want to add the pigapult in just for giggles ;)

Now here is the problem, I don't like the miniature I know I know its one of the few I do not like.

So I need ideas for alternates, what have people used/or wanted to use

Cheers

It is very easy to make a pleasant looking pigapult from lolly sticks, or some balsa stuck together in a ramshackle way; some string wrapped about bits for the release. I presume you don't like the pig in the pigapult, I just didn't attach it, but got the model anyway because it's actually very good, has a unique gremlin, and gives me the card! I haven't yet found a use for the terrible pig.

For alternatives, just go to any Toy Shop and poke around; there are plenty of catapults and trebuchet toys around, some of them even work =D

For alternatives, just go to any Toy Shop and poke around; there are plenty of catapults and trebuchet toys around, some of them even work =D
Ha, if some of them actually work and you already have the pig, then when your opponent starts paying in a cruel fashion against you, (actually killing a gremlin that is, as they are not green, they do not have the permission to do such a thing!! ) you can actually fire the pigs at him/her! :D Sorry slightly sideways topic there just popped into my head and made me laugh a little bit:)