Malifaux/skyrim

Yazza

i was wondering, and i prolly already know the answer/ but is it allowed to create a skyrim mod that uses malifaux property names and themes, like creating a rasputina character with the apropriate spells?

and then release it on steam works

i think no but could be wrong

My first Skyrim character was a redguard called Marcus (looked like him too). To be fair he's pretty easy to represent with current mods (summon animal pets, etc), though some ways to interact and buff animals would be cool.

I always thought 'Tina would be difficult as most things in Skyrim are frost based, though 'Tina herself will be frost resistant. You could always represent Ice Gamin with a shrunk frost atronach.

I think once a decent playable child mod comes out I'll give Candy a go, would make a nice illusion and knife wielding Dark brotherhood assassin (possibly a vampire).

I was thinking about a Lady Justice, specializing in two-handed sword, restoration, and light armor, with a mix of buff spells and the appropriate debuff/banish spells. If I had the time and talent to model it I'd make an outfit and ridiculously long hair to match.

More ideas (in case they aren't obvious already):

Sonnia would be fire, fire, and more fire, with a bit of Restoration for warding and One-handed for her sword. Swap Restoration for Alteration and there's Kaeris.

Nico would be straight Conjuration with a bit of Illusion and Alteration, focused on zombies, of course.

Seamus would be a single dagger-wielder with Sneak and Illusion (for the fear abilities) and a bit of Conjuration (choosing only to raise women to keep in theme). Not sure how you'd make McMourning except maybe more points in One-Handed and Conjuration.

Sword Vik would be dual-wield, especially with that nice sword mod that would allow for paired Akaviri blades.

Ramos would need spells to summon Dwemer automatons (and more than one in the case of spiders), but that would be cool if a mod existed.

Lucius always has a companion and focuses on Restoration and Illusion to keep said companion buffed, perhaps?

Not sure what other Masters or Henchmen could work without a lot of modding.