Australian Malifaux GT

Tiny

WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE GT

- painted minis (duh)

- Fate Deck

- tape measure

- VERSION TWO cards

- Relevant FAQ and Errata for your models (a copy will be on hand at the gt but dont rely on it!)

- white board marker (if laminated cards)

- dice/wd counters (if not)

- Soul Stone markers

- A PEN! (for your score sheet)

- Your rankings HQ ID number

- 3x30mm counters (if possible)

- 2-3x 50mm counters (for fire day one and possibly supply wagon day 2)

and most importantly

A GREAT ATTITUDE!

Should be a great weekend i'm looking forward to it guys.

I came 3rd on day 1, and 2nd on day 2, playing Zoraida both days, which netted me 2nd overall I think, and the winner was a bloke named Tigh, not sure of his forum name, and he was playing a Fall Back and sacrifice yourself Pandora crew, which was pretty awesome and hard to defend against.

(even when I fielded a crew of 8wp, 9wp and 10wp models only, lol)

Edited by Heartsbane

Pretty sure it's this guy:

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?33395-Help-My-Dreamers-Dream

He brought the Dreamer on both days but didn't use him, I do remember that.

Anyway, as the winner of the Arcanist spoon (lowest Arcanist), I have to admit this was a LOT of fun. First time running Colette, I think I have the tricks down now though. Definitely had fun building up my Dolly List. The next challenge is to put stockings and tutus on all four Riders while ALevi's floating about.

Cheers guys!

I only played the second day, which was domination gaining grounds, and won that event with Collette.

I played the exact same crew for all the strategies, no matter what I got. It was exactly what you would expect at 30ss, Collette, Cassie, Coryphee, Mannequin. Oh, and a performer too ( :) )

Strategies I flipped were:

Supply Wagon

Escape and Survive

Reconnoiteur

Plant the Evidence

So some were easier, some were harder. Reconnoiteur was especially tough, for obvious reasons, and I was up against a Lilith grow list with Contain Power throwing tough buggers at me.

Star of the day without a shadow of a doubt was Collette. I cast Disappearing Act 7 times, and got a mannequin 6 times (including taking out Nekima, 2 x Mature Neph and Collodi!!). Fate was with me.

Overall was a really fun day, it was good to play some Malifaux and see lots of new faces, especially all the interstate people that drove / flew for so long to be there. Kudos to you for making the event what it was, and kudos to Dave and Steve for running it so smoothly.