Sign in to follow this  
CrazyCarl

Malifaux video battle reports

Despite the still images not syncing with the narration on occasion, I really dig the new format compared to your old method. Love the videos, keep up the great work!

Yeah, that video was my first one. That one I literally cut and pasted a ton of audio clips and tried to get them to line up as best a possible, then added more and it threw everything off, so I did the best I could lol. This next one loading now should be a bit better. I think I'll still be doing the old format for games that are less attractive to look at (so people playing with unpainted stuff, less well thought out terrain, etc) and then use the new format for games with painted models, planned boards, tournament games, etc. as they definitely take a bit more time.

This aSomer vs Von shill Report is VERY much better then your first try...

i liked it very much.

The 50 SS Game... well... the Old Problem with the level of the volmue of the voice...

Kind a hard to listen to you at some points...

Please move on ... like the Reports... and can´t wait for the next one!...

Also you brought me up to aSomer... cool this guy...

Yeah the mike I'm using is not so great in loud areas. Glad you enjoyed it though!

EDIT: Moar video up!

EDIT EDIT: I've got a couple of videos (I think) waiting for voice overs, but I've had a cold the past few days, so you'd have a hard time understanding me :)

Edited by CrazyCarl

Thank you for the battle reports! I'm not finding too many for Malifaux. Any possibility to get a report done with real time action? I'm newer to the game and was hoping to get a better grasp on the game.

Your reports are nice, just confusing to a newer player is all.

Hopefully we can do something like that next week.

In the meantime, enjoy Levi vs aMcMourning and aSom'er vs Mei Feng! Link to the channel is below.

Very much enjoying these videos :)

Started out watching all the Seamus videos, since i have just aquired one, and im looking for tactics...crew building and so on :)

Seb