Malifaux video battle reports

CrazyCarl

Greetings! I've always wanted to see more Malifaux video battle reports (I used to love the stuff VaulSC did for Fantasy when he did not WM/H stuff), so I figured why not put some up? I have two up at the moment, and will hopefully add more each week as we play a lot of Malifaux at our store. So, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post here or on the video's comments. I'm very new at this, so any critique on how to improve will help! I'm currently recording from my iphone, so that's my equipment limitation up front.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCrazycarlwinter?feature=watch

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm doing my best to try and keep a consistent distance from the mike during takes. Perhaps I can get one I could plug in? I've considered taping then recording later, but that'll require me remembering details of games after the fact :P Something I'll work on as I think it would sound and look a lot cleaner.

You could continue what you are doing, and when you up load the video to your computer you could make notes of the game from your original notes, then strip the original audio track out and replace it with a new one that has a better mic. I realise this would be more work, but it's a suggestion on how I might go about it.

Another aSom'er vid is up! Thinking of trying a new format for the reports with my next game, so stay tuned :P

Also, I'm willing to take requests for games people would like to see. My available masters are Marcus (with few models), Seamus, McMourning, Kirai, Colette, and Somer. I also have Ophelia, Molly, and Kaeris for Henchmen.

Since I'm one of Carl's regular opponents I'll throw up my avalible masters as well.

Keep in mind that we are trying to keep all minis in the videos painted. Anyway...

Painted:

Nicodem, Levi, Seamus, Molly, Kirai, Ramos, Viks, Collodi

Unpainted but avalible:

Lady J, Sonnia, Hoffman, Colette, Zorida, VonSchill

Also we would love any comments on the Videos. The more comments you leave (good or bad) the better the videos will be in the future. We can't fix something if we don't know it's broke.

Also thanks to all of you who are watching. We appreciate all of the video views and subscribers. Right now Carl is approaching 30 subs and it's only been about two weeks.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

I´d like to see Kirai vs Colette

I think we can manage this one. I'm not super good with Kirai yet and i havent played her in a while but I'm sure it will be an interesting game regardless.