Slumming it: Calmdown's Rezzers 2012 Diary

Calmdown

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except Arise is a pulse, so counters can't be used to raise zombies....

Yep. Whilst it will affect all corpse counters regardless of who carries them, including enemies, pulses never affect the originator.

Drop a RN and a Construct instead (+6bp to Rafkin, +6 cards) and next turn Rafkin can dump out 6 zombies.

Edited by Calmdown

• 5 weeks later...

This thread needs an update. I'm writing one!

Had a good few games last weekend at a tournament I was running, in which I ended up 3-1 and finished 3rd on resistance. I was of course running Rezzers, mostly McMourning (I ran Kirai for one game but there's a valid reason, honest). My first tournament game loss with McMourning (against Lilith played by Paul 'Rhinobuster' Hansell). 2 McMourning wins vs aRamos (James 'MythicFOX' Doxey) and Hoffman (Adam 'Ironskies' Reeve).

Of shock horror value, I run 2 Punk Zombies in one game and decide finally that I'm not even going to carry them in my case anymore, and I also run Sybelle as a gun platform...

Writeup coming soon!

Edited by Calmdown

I look foward to the write up. Punks are best utlized as a rare summon at this point. Sybelle can be nice little shooty model depending on opponent. The punks just cant keep up and paired combat 7 while nice and a 7 in charge the lack of shambling or really something like melee expert makes them tough to take. Mcmourning doesnt moce slow enoigh for the punks to work.