heavy gear blitz

so if you guys know of the game heavy gear i just wanted to let you know theres a mini game out a about it. for those of you who know about the game who you help me out i would like to play it but cant find much info on it. i checked out there forum but wasn't that help full. i know very little about the game so any info would help.

thank col blitzwell

Hi Col, i normally play skirmish games like malifaux, but always wanted to play a 15mm game, i was searching and only could find wwII games like flames of war, and one day i stumped with heavy gear blitz and fell in love with the fluff and minis, although the rules are not the best system for me, the games i have played are always fun, some features i can tell you about is the speed of your gears (mechs) they have 3 diferent speeds and everything moves around this (modifiers, bs, etc.) so this gives the game a great tactical feel, like malifaux is almost based on missions, one that i like in particular is recon, you have to discover and tag objectives that most of the time are moving.

The thing that catch me big time is building lists, this is where all begins, you have a ton of options and you have to plan ahead very carefully and even if you have a heavy force in points and your opponent has a low value list, you can still play, the missions are based in combat groups that have priority levels and tread values so the lists between opponents can be diferent, give it a try and also if at some point your friends do not want to spend money, you can proxy with mechwarrior clix.