Cut and Thrust Bristol March 31st

Cut and Thrust

I think I will give this a miss if its not ranked. Does anyone have a list of the ranked events for 2012 as it might end up all being based on one Mythicfox event in Harrogate and the results from the GT at this rate.

Seems a shame that this event is not ranked as the last one was well run, its in a good location for most of the country to get to and its one of the larger events.

I will wait and see what the final rules pack says, I hold out hope that maybe this will end up ranked.

Luke.

Look at the google+ calendar (see my sig) for all UK events. I'll make sure it indicates if ranked.

I'll be running a ranked event at some point in the year. If the organisers of Campaign ever get back to me it might be there!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies if this sounds harsh.

The event starts six weeks on Saturday and not only is there no rules pack but we don't have ANY of the details of this event beyond the location and date.

Come on guys you must have some idea what you're asking people to sign up too. Do you really want people to book hotel rooms etc with no information on what's going on?

Apologies if this sounds harsh.

The event starts six weeks on Saturday and not only is there no rules pack but we don't have ANY of the details of this event beyond the location and date.

Come on guys you must have some idea what you're asking people to sign up too. Do you really want people to book hotel rooms etc with no information on what's going on?

Yeh I agree!

It's expensive, it's a long way away, and we want to know that the rules pack isn't going to be weird or something. And some people have work to book off for weekends, etc.

Edited by Calmdown

Yeh I agree!

It's expensive, it's a long way away, and we want to know that the rules pack isn't going to be weird or something. And some people have work to book off for weekends, etc.

+1 to this, I'm planning on working my Navy life round this and booking leave off...(I will be travelling from Helensburgh for this as it looks right now) could be nice to know what is happening