Lure caused 18 damage

CannonFodder

I played a game yesterday, and VonSchill was on top of a 6 inch building (before he activated and got flight). I did a Lure from outside the shadow with a Rotten Belle, and used an 11 (+8 stat) for a total of 19, Vonschill cheated with a 10 and used a SS but only got an ace on the extra flip for a total of 19 (10+1+2 for suborn +6 WP), got pulled off the building and took 2 damage flips (2/4/6 per 3 inches of falling). First flip was a severe, second flip was a red joker followed by a severe, for a total of 18 points of damage. Unfortunate the slow to die action with a healing flip kept him alive with 1 wd left. His bruised body was sitting right next to my flesh construct.

VonSchill being the courageous mercenary he is, immediately took his one remaining SS and jumped to the far side of the building to hide and lick his wounds.

Yeah I did that with Jack Daw...

4 Dg for the Hangman's Knot,

10Dg for the first falling flip Red Joker + Moderate, 6Dg for the second falling flip.

total 20Dg... lol.. Poor Zoraida. Game lasted to the end of the first activation of turn 2. I had already killed his Lelu in turn 1.

All seems reasonable and all.. and this might just be interpretation.. depending on the layout of the building.. would´nt he use his move to walk down the stairs, and THEN towards the luring model? Thats how we usually play that sort of thing.

I know love ( and lust) makes people do crazy things. Walking a straight line straight over the side of a rooftop because you spot a floosy seems, well.. suicidal. :)

All seems reasonable and all.. and this might just be interpretation.. depending on the layout of the building.. would´nt he use his move to walk down the stairs, and THEN towards the luring model? Thats how we usually play that sort of thing.

I know love ( and lust) makes people do crazy things. Walking a straight line straight over the side of a rooftop because you spot a floosy seems, well.. suicidal. :)

It is, the model has to move in which ever way will get it closest to the luring model. If walking off a building, picking yourself up and continuing towards them gets you closer then going down the stairs you will walk off the building.

It is, the model has to move in which ever way will get it closest to the luring model. If walking off a building, picking yourself up and continuing towards them gets you closer then going down the stairs you will walk off the building.

Thanks for the information, this came to discussion at my lgs some weeks ago and we played it differently.