LCB unburing and pushing models

zatoichi98

At GENCON, my opponent surrounded my dreamer with his models, then killed the dreamer. LCB then unburies, but as the Dreamer was completely surrounded, the other models had to be pushed so LCB could fit where the Dreamer was - at least this is what the GENCON judge ruled. Is this correct? What if there was some hazzardous terrain and the models being pushed ended up in it? Are there rules in the rulebook that govern something like this? (i.e. are they all pushed evenly, or can it be in one direction?) And what if the Dreamer was not killed, I simply just unburied LCB. Would the same thing happen? Seems like there is a lot of potential for abuse here. Anyone?

Sounds like they got the rules wrong.

When The Dreamer is Killed, you can place any number of Buried Nightmares within 6" of the model. (This can include Lord Chompybits)

If the model can't fit, then it can't be placed.

There is nothign I can see in the rules that would push other models out of the way to allow them to fit.

But they would need a lot of models to prevent you finding any space you could legally place Chompybits.

You bring up a good point- there is a 6" range when the Dream dies, but what about when the Dreamer and LCB simply bury/unbury each other as part of (0) Nightmare Friend - one is supposed to be place in base contact with the other before being removed from play. In my GENCON situation, what if the Dreamer was not killed - say I simply wanted to bring out LCB but the Dreamer was COMPLETELY surrounded?