outcasts

Kenzie

the colour scheme is just a variation on the picture on the stat card. i cant do non metalic metals :-fate

I am glad you like it, i have also painted up Johan but not taken a picture yet.

Bishops hair is a bacecoat of Goblin green and just kept adding more skull white to highlight with the highest highlight being pure skull white.

The colours schemes i used where just the ones in the artwork and on the back of the box, so i didn't break new ground in that aspect.

now i should make a note to you, that these pictures where taken on a blackberry, as my camera is having issues. As a result the picture quality isn't as good as i would of liked.

and now the rest, taelor+1.jpg

taelor+2.jpg

vik1.jpg

vik+swmstr1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice models and highlights! I must say though, the cat eyes on Taelor... :P I have to admit that I have myself given up on doing eyes as I can't make mine look good, so I use the same technique as what you did on the Viks: the "eye shade of doom"... which I think is the greatest for tabletop style :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...