Ice Breaker Tournament - Harrogate Sun 12 Feb

mythicFOX

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on, we're not seriously called 'Team Harrogate' are we?!? Come up with something more original. Vote for: Harrogate Pandas.

Or just set "Team Craig" vs "Team James" and let the teenage fangirls decide.... Or not....

Just noticed the pre-game setup. Choose a master *then* a strategy is flipped. Presumably this is intentional?

Mike

james, i wont be able to come to harrogate as the in-laws are visiting and im doing a demo on the monday so the wife wont let me have harrogate too...

i should be at bristol though as ill be in plymouth by then....if im not in plymouth ill be at livinstone up here...win win for me on that date...

see you guys at bristol hopefully...shame i cant make my first malifaux tournament harrogate though

Honestly I don't know at the moment. With my Addictive Personality I have at least 1 crew for each faction (if you included dead justice for guild). I am going to give Levi and the 3 riders a trip out tomorrow night and may be Hamlin the week after. But it may be ressers again for this tournament till I can get handle on Pandora. Looking at the attendees I will probably get the wooden spoon so what ever I play it will be for Fun and learning.

I dunno how much of that is personality. I just think this is an Addictive Game.

I'm probably putting Pandora aside this year, but I'd recommend getting some practice in with her and giving her a spin at a tournament. She's not nearly as difficult to wrap your head around as Levi or Hamelin.

Mike