So.....

Sliver Chocobo

Sure XIII-2 is going to be bad but type-0, look good, Kingdom hearts 3 and dragon quest games <3

Off topic: 6-10 were the best in my opinion.

10-2 was just downright silly, you can't kill someone off and bring him back like that.

11: Wank

12: Was nice mechanically, except the licence board thing.

The Ivalice storyline sucks real bad though.

13: Clop clop clop clop clop clop

Although in all seriousness, besides the weeaboo feeding, weird stories, and all that...the thing I hate the most is that they seem to be slowly transitioning the series into a movie.

Gambits or what have you, the automated battle system...is really bad. If you set them up right, you don't have to fight a single battle...it's like setting up a Rube Goldberg rig and not stay to watch it go off.

I liked Turn Based Strategy, I am just sad to see it go.

Yeah it's old, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hold a place in people's minds...hell, how do you think Nintendo makes money anymore...they just release the same 3 or 4 series over and over again.

I liked Turn Based Strategy, I am just sad to see it go.

Yeah it's old, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hold a place in people's minds...hell, how do you think Nintendo makes money anymore...they just release the same 3 or 4 series over and over again.

2 and 3 in the American numbering, plus 7 and 8.

Super Dungeon Explore for Christmas.

I named my cat Leveticus, do I get free stuff too? I mean, I have to go to the bottom of the garden and shout for Leveticus so I mean I put effort in at least.

heh, your cats hardly likely to come surely, when you have a name like yours? ;)

Or am i barking up the wrong tree?

(sorry, couldn't resist)