thanks!

I just applied the gel to the tail with a brush and tried to make it look like water/energy bursts. no real knowledge here I'm affraid :)

well, a WIP of the rest of the crew. black robes are in need of a couple more highlights, skin needs to be painted, details (shoes straps etc) as well and final highlights on the metal pieces... hair also... today. for tomorrow I have a tournament..

wamp002.jpg

note:

bases are just for this tournament. afterwards the minis will be removed and I'll do them on different, more Japanese garden style bases...

and sorry for the crappy pic

• 2 weeks later...

unrelated topic:

League (end of the year) has just ended. My prizes are done and have just been given away so I thought I'd share them openly (sorry if you've seen them already)...

the final prizes (again, sorry for the unfocused pic):

liga003.jpg

First place gets his name engraved on the plaque (standard for all leagues in UMS "Agram") and gets to keep the plaque until the end of the next year (when he forks it over for another name to be engraved), he gets a steampunk pocketclock in a box with a 100USD voucher for Wyrd online store and a certificate.

Second place gets a certificate and Santana.

Third place gets a certificate and FemaleDeathMarshal

Fourth prize is for most games played and gets EBO (print version) + Malifaux meter...

anyway, hope you like..

Thanks guys!

Well, it's almost Christmas and I thought I'd use my skills towards something nice and Christmasy. Plus it gives me an excuse to do my hobby without the GF nagging :smile:

so, I decided I'd do up my small balcony. I put some white lights there and some other ornaments (I had left over from previous years). But this time I wanted to do a bit of scenery as well, but I didn't want to do a nativity scene. so this is what I came up with:

101_1544.jpg

101_1545.jpg

101_1549.jpg

101_1551.jpg

(I'll try to photo the entire balcony tomorrow or the day after...)

hope you enjoy :smile:

and:

merry_christmas.jpg