well, I was thinking what colour to pick. white, black or wooden-ish... the last would go better with my room now, black wouldn't go well with anything in my flat (now or in the future), but since my hobby room will eventually become a nursery and a kid's room, the cabinet will have to go out. so white was the safest option so I could fit it into any room after I'm kicked out of my hobby room... thinking ahead, I am... (also it seems speaking like Yoda I am..)

• 2 weeks later...

back to the original FPM modular board for Malifaux. the nineth module. last one...

only a bit of work done to it (burried the wires for the electronics and cut the nails holding the sliding bearings for the doors), but I did put the various bits already done inside as a mock up.

so there will be a prison (in the bottom of the picture), the sheriff's office (part with the furniture) and McMourning's lab with all the creatures inside the cages (plus some extra bits too...)

mcm01.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

heh, still needs finishing touches (as can be seen on the video...) couple of parts of a wall missing on this module.

also a couple of doors missing on some rooms within a couple of modules. 

and then it's texture time (on three or four modules with gravel (not paved with brick, stone or cobbles)).

then painting

then rust and weathering

then detailing (posters and what not)... with rust and weathering repeated  if needed on some bits and posters...

and to finish - resin water effects where needed....

and then,  I get to play a game on it. before it gets shipped to a worthy winner of an upcoming Figure Painter Magazine competition...