Nightmare Tournment in Ramsgate November 27th

Adran

Hello

Red Knight Wargames is planning on running a Nightmare tournement in Ramgate on Sunday 27th November

There are prizes of some of the Gencon Nightmare models which everyone who takes part in will have a chance of winning.

The last I heard it was expected to be 3 35 soulstone games.

The cost is £20 which will include a sunday lunch.

For details look at

http://www.redknightwargames.co.uk/

Ash, as far as I know both me and Dave are heading down - let me know if you want to catch a lift and/or need accommodation.

This event sounds pretty cool from the conversation we had at the weekend and I'll almost certainly be there :)

(For the Canterbury players, Drake/Ash is the Collette player I was telling you about - be afraid, be very afraid... :))

I've read many of drakes posts, and seen him learn the ways of the show girls. Much less scared of them that I was of Hamelin last weekend, but that might just be because I know how she loses pretty well.

And the more the merrier.

(Plus I think we are looking for revenge, although the last 3 turns of our game would probably do me).

Phil

I've read many of drakes posts, and seen him learn the ways of the show girls. Much less scared of them that I was of Hamelin last weekend, but that might just be because I know how she loses pretty well.

And the more the merrier.

(Plus I think we are looking for revenge, although the last 3 turns of our game would probably do me).

Phil

Don't remember collette ever giving me troubles before - smeh.

yeah simply would settle for the rest of the turns in my game against Clousseau - heck even the end of the turn would have been nice. (let's see if he is brave enough to use Hoffman this time after a last minute change of mind on his part.) Time really killed our team this last tournament - used to much longer time periods or smaller teams. (and 3` by 3` tables.)

Can't wait to try out a nice new crew build, but can't see too much info on the Red Knight website - seems a bit devoid of info unless I am missing it...

Edited by Pox

Ash, as far as I know both me and Dave are heading down - let me know if you want to catch a lift and/or need accommodation.

This event sounds pretty cool from the conversation we had at the weekend and I'll almost certainly be there :)

(For the Canterbury players, Drake/Ash is the Collette player I was telling you about - be afraid, be very afraid... :))

It's ok, i'm Harmless :)

And yeah will chat to you about this Magic, sort out going for this one. My ladies could do with some action

• 2 weeks later...

We've managed to get a university Lecture theatre booked.

University of Kent at Canterbury (where it was in January)

Woolf College, W1-SR5 (40) and W1-SR6 (40), on the sunday 27th November from 9-6 for people that want to come and play.

Hope to see peopel there.

Phil