The humble beginnings of my Toybox

Killian

I'm new to all things Wyrd. I've admired the minis for a while, but just hadn't taken the descent into madness.

Puppet Wars was the demise of my sanity. I'm addicted!

Here are the humble beginnings of my toybox. They aren't done yet, but I thought that if I posted them online it might spur me on to get them done. I've been inspired by some of the brilliant puppets others have posted, and decided to base all of mine on plastic buttons that I found at a craft store.

Let me know what you think!

picture.php?albumid=291&pictureid=1159

Thanks for the kind words, all.

you might try to keep the buttons the color of the animation requirement of the puppet. That way there aren't too many colors running around the board.

This is a great suggestion, and one that I sheepishly admit I hadn't considered. Thank you!

I played my first game of Puppet Wars last night and I am HOOKED!

The button packages I bought for bases came with an assortment of sizes, so I used smaller ones to mark off rips on the puppet cards. It worked really well, and helped tie the whole concept together.

Thanks for the kind words, all.

This is a great suggestion, and one that I sheepishly admit I hadn't considered. Thank you!

I played my first game of Puppet Wars last night and I am HOOKED!

The button packages I bought for bases came with an assortment of sizes, so I used smaller ones to mark off rips on the puppet cards. It worked really well, and helped tie the whole concept together.

I've done something similar, the fabric though a real mix generally is coloured based on suit requirement, though some of the tartans on my Crows are a touch too blue.