Store promotional swag?

DaLoon

Does Wyrd Miniatures currently offer retailers any form of in store posters/promotional swag? I'm currently doing my darndest to promote the game in my FLGS. I've been organising tournies, giving demo games, etc. (If only I could stop painting neverborn so I could have a 2nd faction crew painted I'd be apping for henchman in a heartbeat lol)

The store's manager has been receptive and supportive, to the point we now have almost all the crew boxes stocked (getting hard to keep them all in at once, which can only be a good thing) and prolly 20-25 clamshell racks filling up with blisters and such on weekly basis.

There are a lot of folks buying the minis and the books, and a small number of us beginning to get semi-regular weekly gaming going with it as well... So all positive stuff, right?

My question is, does Wyrd currently, or do they intend in the future, offer any promotional materials for their game? Every few weeks, WotC/Privateer/EvilEmpire sends the store posters/stand-ups, etc. with whatever their latest item du joir is plastered all over it with some cheesy industry art splashed across the front. It would be awesome if we could get some Malifaux posters to go up along side it. I think it could only help put the idea into magpie gamer's heads that Wyrd Miniatures is a big kid in the industry, and that its here to stay.

I know that one of the hurtles that I'm forced to overcome when introducing the game to a potential new player is simply the lack of in store splash that the game has compared to some of the other companies pushing little pewter figs. Customers want to make sure their gaming dollar is well invested in a game that other people are playing. Right or wrong, I feel that that in store advertising is viewed as a sign of the company's potential strength, and by association, the game's itself.

Wow... this kinda exploded from 'Hey Wyrd, gimme some posters I can promote the game with...' into industry theory, sorry. I ramble.

I'm part owner of a shop in Cincinnati and we have a huge Malifaux group. I have not seen any support from Wyrd yet but we manage to do our own promotion. We have a few creative individuals that make some great boards and terrain to play on and we regularly have a campaign of some sort running. We usually charge a nominal fee to enter the league which goes towards prize support of some kind for the winner at the end of the campaign. The best thing you can do is keep playing and be passionate about it. People will see that and they will gravitate towards your games.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm part owner of a shop in Cincinnati and we have a huge Malifaux group. I have not seen any support from Wyrd yet but we manage to do our own promotion. We have a few creative individuals that make some great boards and terrain to play on and we regularly have a campaign of some sort running. We usually charge a nominal fee to enter the league which goes towards prize support of some kind for the winner at the end of the campaign. The best thing you can do is keep playing and be passionate about it. People will see that and they will gravitate towards your games.

It would be nice to get some kind of O.P. Rewards or some such

Patches for our BF Bags

"WYRD" logo tape measures

Signed sketch/promo art

Just saying