Ryle

or

Sonnia 7ss

Desperate Merc x2

Witchling Handler

Witchling

Fire Gamin x3

Watcher

those are 35ss lists, the Lucius one is more tested than Sonnia but I figure you can't go wrong with a fun list for Sonnia. I would break down to the mission, I know some people think "hey if I a wipe the table i'm going to win because I have more time to complete objectives..". But that isn't always a valid strategy.

I believe the first list has the best chance regardless of what the enemy brings to do the table with Outcasts. With Gremlins I can play guard the Austringer as I take out key pieces. The Wardens and Ryle are devilishly fast and can get to objectives without a care if the need arises.

Levi can kill off a model but once he is spent I have an easier time hunting down his two waifs and he isn't going to come back for a repeat performance.

Hamelin is the waiting game you can try and castle up knock out any rat catchers via Austringers but you would have to do all that in a turn or they will heal up. Conversely you can pick off any stolen and take pot shots at Hamelin himself.

Viks want a stand up fight, just tempt the Vik player with a model or two to make them commit and counter attack.

At least one austringer. They make a leve match up one sided. and if against hamelin them and a watcher are great for taking out stolen. They are good against viks in that a austringer can snipe any weakened model and also to take out a student so they lose some of their speed on the sword vik drop so you don't have to waste a 7 point models ap taking out a wounded model. And by their built in weapon bonuses you should know they are good against gremlins.

My Crew was

aPerdita

2 Austringers

3 Stalkers

Francisco

Judge

I had Escape and Survive, he Had Slaughter... so I wanted models with high Df... I think next time I play Outcasts I will be taking stuff with AE... I didn't run Loco with 'Dita, which I'm seeing more and more is a mistake. I'm also not so sure Avatar Perdita is effective...

I need to pick up Lucius (the only Guild Box I don't own)....