Another Zoraida list

Chucklemonkey

About to set off on my Zoraida adventure and wondered what would be made of my first proposed list.

Zoraida

Collodi

Marionette x 4

Stitched

Lilitu

2 or 3 wicked dolls

My thinking is to hex off the ability that makes Lil take wounds without her twin and then allowing her to take up the brunt of board control, allowing z to create more wicked dolls for the front line.

The stitched I am viewing as a bodyguard for Lil as she is likely to be isolated to pull things away from Collodi or provide him with extra moves.

I would welcome any feedback provided.

@ozz Yeah but it is shorter range than lure and would only benefit one model. It's a good point but won't get your investment back by having them.

I always felt if I had to delay conduit a turn to cast hex on my own models I was wasting a turn. As the turn goes it becomes harder to use conduit on the right model because your opponent has had time to move their models out of los.

You should have an active voodoo doll out before summoning more wickeds. An extra obey is huge and poison on a key model can widdle it down quick.

About to set off on my Zoraida adventure and wondered what would be made of my first proposed list.

Zoraida

Collodi

Marionette x 4

Stitched

Lilitu

2 or 3 wicked dolls

My thinking is to hex off the ability that makes Lil take wounds without her twin and then allowing her to take up the brunt of board control, allowing z to create more wicked dolls for the front line.

The stitched I am viewing as a bodyguard for Lil as she is likely to be isolated to pull things away from Collodi or provide him with extra moves.

I would welcome any feedback provided.

That's almost as solid as a list can be without knowing your opposing faction or the strategy. Only thing it's missing is primordial magic attached to Collodi, and the Wicked Dolls give you your potential 'change ss' as they're not always useful. Also, Avatar Zoraida is awesome.

Also in your figure case for general use imho should be:

2 Stitched (Slaughter, general combat)

Lelu (general combat)

Bad Juju (Line in the Sand, gg)

Insidious Madness (always good to have supersonic models for objective grabbing)

Terror Tots (see Insidious Madness)

Doppelganger (so powerful with multiple Stitched and Zoraida on the board)