Z's Home for Misfit Models

Mentat_Canis

OK this list is inspired by the Nekima and Weaver Widow Hate out there.

So 35ss

Mamma Z +Avatar 2ss

Nekima - 13ss

Terror Totx2 - 6ss

Weaver Widow - 9ss

Malifaux Raptor - 3ss

Desperate Merc - 2ss

So reason for this is well you are going to kill the Rapotor and the Merc turn one so that is 3 corpse counters and if done right 4 blood counters. Weaver widow can make another counter so that will be 4 for her so with the right card that is a Teddy, Nekima helps the 2 tots grow into a mature and a young turn one. Hopefully you will buyou two card the teddy summon to have crystal ball for the first one.

After turn one in a perfect world

Z, Nekima, Mature, Young, Weaver Widow, Teddy, Voodoo doll.

I will be giving this a try this week hopefully it works out ok and it shows off 2 models which people have had beef with over the past 2 weeks.

All thoughts welcome.

Edited by Mentat_Canis

Ok so I got to play with this list today. So I played against a Levi list with alice the hooded and 4 SPA and a puppy to make another waif with.

So turn one I got lucky and had the Black Joker, 13 masks, 8crow, 5mask, and two aces. So turn one I was able to get the teddy the mature and a young.

The game went as the hooded game up and teddy and Nekima killed it, Mature with Young, took out the Desolation engine turn 4 I want to say. Ended up with an obayed charge at Levi, walk spill bb, walk melee strike to kill the 2 waifs turn 4 or 5 I think.

It was Shared claim jump. I took Kidnap and Bodygaurd because it was the first game with this list. It Ended 8-2. Loved this list it has so many heavy hitters and a lot of good obey targets, sadly Teddy can't be. During the game I did get 2 wicked dolls out but they died quickly with the desolation engine pulse. Ok here is the first write up.

I don't see how you get 3 corpse counters from killing one Malifaux Raptor and one Desperate Merc, but then again I don't have the Raptor card. Please explain.:o:

Raptor has a 40mm base...

and a insideous madness could remove WP immunities on teddy... if you were desperate for an obey?

Raptor has a 40mm base...

and a insideous madness could remove WP immunities on teddy... if you were desperate for an obey?

Yes the raptor being on 40mm is the reason I take it instead of another desperate merc. I am sure that the ressors wish they had a way to get a hold of 3 point 40mm model.

I don't really need Teddy to be obeyed it would just be nice if he could be. I don't think it is worth the 4 points to put one in that list because I don't target willpower with anything but Z and if I went up against a WP target list he can be just as much a liability as an asset. Also if you hit teddy it is only for that turn so I would have to just keep beating my Teddy.

I am surprised though not more people have comment on anything I could change or if it doesn't look right. But I guess that means my random list hit a good spot.

• 9 months later...

I know this is kind of going against the using the WW and Nekima successfully, but what if you switch out Nekima for a Black Blood Shaman? I'd like to try a list like this but really want to use Ophelia so I was thinking something along the lines of:

Neverborn Crew - 35 - Scrap

Zoraida, the Hag -- 5 Pool

Ophelia Lacroix [9ss]

Black Blood Shaman [6ss]

Desperate Mercenary [2ss]

Malifaux Raptor [3ss]

Terror Tot Nephilim [3ss]

Weaver Widow [9ss]

Does that accomplish the same idea grow-wise? I don't have any of the cards in front of me so I figure I'll just ask. Thanks

I know this is kind of going against the using the WW and Nekima successfully, but what if you switch out Nekima for a Black Blood Shaman? I'd like to try a list like this but really want to use Ophelia so I was thinking something along the lines of:

Neverborn Crew - 35 - Scrap

Zoraida, the Hag -- 5 Pool

Ophelia Lacroix [9ss]

Black Blood Shaman [6ss]

Desperate Mercenary [2ss]

Malifaux Raptor [3ss]

Weaver Widow [9ss]

Does that accomplish the same idea grow-wise? I don't have any of the cards in front of me so I figure I'll just ask. Thanks

Nekima hands out masks so it is really easy for the young to become a mature. Without her you are more reliant on drawing a high enough mask rather then just a high card.