The Trade/Sale thread to end all others

Bleeding Through

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't comment on anyone elses transactions but I have had a trouble free transaction with Bleeding Through a couple of months back.

He bought the Levi box and a few extras from me, paid promptly and received the goods fine.

I did ask about some alt figures he had for sale in this thread, and even paid for them..but because he PM'ed me to say he was going into hospital, he refunded me straight away.

Again I may have just been lucky.

It sounds like he has just taken on too much at a time when he has had stuff to deal with (Hospital, internet access etc), though again, I am a person who sees the best in people. I can only speak from my personal experiences with this guy...and they have been good.

See thats what confuses me, I saw the warning signs of doing a trade with him after so much lack of contact, and then him asking me to pay as a gift, but decided that i'd trust him, obviously which I now regret.

I have been constantly asking him just for a tracking number, since you never know, it may have well been delivered to the wrong address and we could sort it out by communicating.

But instead he has chosen to selectively ignore any and all messages I send him, with no regard for sorting it out, and according to the Warseer admins its not the first time he's done this. So all I can do is hope he will have the decency to post at least explaining himself, which I very much doubt, and that paypal refunds me the money after seeing he's lied.

Luckily I have a friend of mine who lives near Gateshead, and a past trader who also had some problems just gave me his address too, so gonna get them to pop round and see what exactly is going on.

Edited by Tooooon

Just a word of advice which of course you are free to ignore as you don't know me from Adam, but I would strongly advise against contacting his workplace. It's something even debt collectors should not be doing and you would in all likelihood be opening yourself up for a pretty serious slander action given the mixed messages coming through on this thread.

Knocking on his door is however another matter entirely...

Just to make people aware, he has now popped up on Bartertown and although we had continuous pms arranging a trade, (I even got his address) after I told him he was to send first as his was the lowest rating and provide a tracking number, funnily enough i have now heard nothing from him.

Just glad I never trusted him completely and sent my package (which is still sealed up, with his address waiting to be posted)

Just a word of advice which of course you are free to ignore as you don't know me from Adam, but I would strongly advise against contacting his workplace. It's something even debt collectors should not be doing and you would in all likelihood be opening yourself up for a pretty serious slander action given the mixed messages coming through on this thread.

Knocking on his door is however another matter entirely...

Yeah, and this turning up at his house business, feels very wrong to me. However this looks there could be other factors involved..

I tried a transaction with him for some Waldgeist. I sent the money by Paypal but he refunded the money as he said he was undergoing treatment in hospital and didn't know how long it would be before he was able to send items. I received money back into my account the next day. So for me the transactions didn't work out but he was honest and sent the money back.

As i've said previously, I would tend to agree and normally have given him the benefit of the doubt, but then the questions crop up again "Why won't he give me a tracking number", "Why won't he reply to any of my pm's, but other peoples", "Why hasn't he posted on this topic yet giving his version of events", etc etc... Just to clarify, i've messaged him on every forum I know of that he's posted, as well as emailed him multiple times, and nothing.

This trade was first started around 4 bloody months ago, and when he told me about his hospital visit for himself, and then his mum, I said that it wasn't a problem and if I recall even wished him well -.-

I was more than happy to let paypal dispute sort this mess out and leave it at that, but when he replied on there acusing ME of trying to scam HIM, claiming he sent it recorded delivery and that he knew I had received it, when I hadn't, and STILL refusing to give the tracking number.

It seems most of the people who have been scammed by him are on forums other than this one, probably because he's the most active on here. The user "Snakecharmer" from Warseer sent him £300 worth of stuff, and is having the same treatment of silence that I am, and from others cropping up on each forum it doesn't seem to be an isolated event.

Like I said, Warseer admins actually banned him since he's apparently done this before on another IP, same name, same address.

Regarding the house visit thing, what else can I do? If someone has taken your money, and then doesn't send you the goods as well as ignores all forms of communication available, then the only option left is to talk to them in person and find out whats going on, and my friend is going to do just that and just find out what happened

Edited by Tooooon

@Toon If you know his current residence, and there are enough of you, collect/collate just how much hard evidence you have and take him to a small claims court. Theres an admin fee, but if there is enough of you (especially if one guy is owed like £300) it may be worth it. Call the citizens advice bureau for advice.

Sounds like the guy is actually trying to be a wheeler dealer on the side to make some cash, can't handle it and it has spiralled out of control. Thats not to excuse it, but the fact hes ignoring it all suggests to me he may not be coping.

Sounds like he has done other stuff which is way out of line-I get your frustrations, but thats how I would try to deal with it...

Just to let you all know, got my money back since Paypal decided in my favour.

Still no contact from Bleeding Through, no nothing. Going to keep in contact with the guy who traded £300 worth of stuff and give him all the info I have on Bleeding Through, so he can persue it with my support.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like I'm not the only person having issues. I saw his thread on Bartertown and negotiated and paid for the mordor uruk hai separately back in mid November and still haven't seen the miniatures nor any contact since November 20. I just escalated my paypal dispute myself. We'll see if I'm out my USD equivalent of 22 pounds or not...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the 10+ people he broke comms off with are because some random people on the forum told him they were bad. Out of interest then, who told you both on TWF and on here that I was a bad buyer?

You've had a lot of trades go through with fault, and I severly doubt that people were PM'ing you saying, "This person is bad" and so on, you're just a downright poor seller and a bit of a liar.

• 1 month later...

Apologies for hijacking this thread, but I figured the matter serious enough to post. Bleeding Through - aka Kevin William Dudgeon - is a notorious bad trader. I'd urge anyone who has paid him money to file a claim with PayPal immediately. I'd also recommend you read the following thread on BarterTown: http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=158855.

Mods: I apologise if I'm not following procedure but I figured people should be warned.