35-SS Ramos-how does this look?

A.D

Heya. In terms of a list for a beginner how does this seem?

Master-Ramos

Totem-Mobile toolkit- 3 SS

Henchman-Kearis- 8 SS

Fire gamin- 4 SS

Fire gamin- 4 SS

Gunsmith- 6 SS

Steampunk Arachnid swarm- 9 SS

Please change it as you like and leave any synergy advice etc.

A.D

Only leaves you with 3 SS, which I don't think is enough if you're going to run Kaeris.

I would recommend down-grading the Swarm to two individual Arachnids, which will get you 3 more SS in your pool. Then just have Ramos summon the 3rd Arachnid in the first turn to make your swarm.

Otherwise, looks like a solid build.

Only leaves you with 3 SS, which I don't think is enough if you're going to run Kaeris.

I would recommend down-grading the Swarm to two individual Arachnids, which will get you 3 more SS in your pool. Then just have Ramos summon the 3rd Arachnid in the first turn to make your swarm.

Otherwise, looks like a solid build.

yeah that's the same thing i was thinking :)

If you wish, you could even sub the Swarm out for one Large Steampunk Arachnid. It's cheaper than two Small Arachnids and packs a significantly longer threat range on the charge. And it's on a large base, which has a number of battlefield applications (3 scrap when killed, a larger blast radius when detonated, more models caught in its 2" melee range when engaging).

As more models are released, I find that the Swarm is more of an optional choice for Ramos than an obligatory one. For example, I can't wait for Lazarus and his grenade launcher.