A Pledge to all us writers

Thechosenone

Wow, I come in here everyday and there seems to be a lot of new stories I haven't yet read.... I WILL read all of them, but it might take some time, and as I have said in this thread, i will leave comments on each and everyone!

Its nice to see this area of the forum getting some love...when I posted my first 'Black' story, you could wait for days before anything else appeared!

Well done to all you creative souls out there, lots of fantastic fan fiction appearing...just need to find time at work to read it lol!

• 3 weeks later...

So twenty three days into the pledge and I think as writers and readers we've done a very good job of staying on top of each others' stuff. Very good. I've enjoyed everyone's writing and hopefully they've enjoyed mine. New stuff is coming out frequently and i'm thinking the authors are pleased with the increase in comments.

I think i have a new pledge i'd like to create soon. Got to consider it for a bit.

• 2 months later...
I'm doing my best to keep up with everything gentlemen. Everyone else still in?

I will hold my hands up and say i still have a lot to read...but the last couple of months have been hectic at work (which is where i usually get the chance to read them!) as i am an accountant and december/january are hell on earth as its tax return time!!

But come february I am hopeful i will get my reading time back, and also the chance to add more to my ongoing saga!

I do pop on here as often as I can, which isn't nearly as often as I would like, but I do try to read a bit.

Christmas, my wedding, and the honeymoon have passed eventfully. I have only closing the purchase on our new house and my best friend's wedding to accomplish and then I will be able to spend some free time reading and writing.

So, under those conditions, I pledge my continued dedication to you all, my fellow hobby-writers. :)