DECEMBER IS CALLING tournament 4/12/2011 antwerp.

the keeper

Dark-snow-fantasy-christmas-desktop-background-wallpaperjpg4.jpg

Malifaux tournament

Format:

limited faction, 50SS masterlist.

3 games 35SS Random Shared strategies and unique scheme's

1 game 20SS Shared Slaughter with Assassinate and Bodyguard as schemes.

Doors: 10.00

Start: 10.30

Proxies are allowed but only with approval of the organizer. Models that are not yet released may not be fielded except for avatars.

Damage:

3€ members

5€ non-members

Subscribe here

Small thing I'm wondering, if I would take a Leveticus crew, and where to Include Molly and 35SS worth of Horrors and Belles, would I be allowed to field a Mollylist during the tournament?

Yes you would be allowed to runn a mollylist.

Yay, count me in!

Any cheap places to stay in that area?

Cheers,

Drifter

Great to have you, im shure there are a few hostels nearby but im afraid i don't have much experience with those im afraid. If needed there is always room at my appartment.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes you would be allowed to runn a mollylist.

Great to have you, im shure there are a few hostels nearby but im afraid i don't have much experience with those im afraid. If needed there is always room at my appartment.

just when he asks to spoon, say no!

• 2 weeks later...

merces, there are pictures, the keeper put them on facebook :)

it was indeed a good and hilarious day :)

(Hilarious as in a distract with Myranda as last chance attacking Pandora, getting through Wpduel, having clawshape, while pandora has 0 soul stones, and 2 wounds left, drawing a plusflip for damage, and pulling a twelve and a ... black joker ^^ (okay, that was only hilarious for me xp ), after which Pandora proceeded to make Myranda fall back in the last round ^^ (Marcus having a black joker on resist vs a crowbased spell from pandora while on table edge also was quite painfull)

To be honest, I'm happy, the strongest players took top 3, definetly, and I'm happy that at 4 I was higher then the Pandora Filth player (loads on Stitcheds and Lilitu's and Lelu's, while I brought Candy, Kade, 3 Sorrows, Manifest option, Jack, Miss Demeanor, Teddy and Doppelganger )

Really, Kade is underestimated :) (which ironically gives him far more strenght :P )