Help with Zoraida

daemonkin

Hi guys,

Recently got alt Zee with some silurids and Bad Juju (proxy as I don't like the original model) and my friend used her and the 3 silurids in a 15SS game against a first-time Friekorps player.

With a lot of terrain to block LOS I though maybe they would have a chance but with a little hesitation and not knowing the rules of the models well enough my friend got trounced by Von Schill without losing a single model.

Any advice on using Zee would be most helpful. Currently thinking of getting the Waldgeists as I have liked the models for a long time but not sure what else goes well with Zee.

D.

Any advice on using Zee would be most helpful. Currently thinking of getting the Waldgeists as I have liked the models for a long time but not sure what else goes well with Zee.

First, I recommend the Pull my Finger wiki, it has a good article on Lady Z. Beyond that a few thoughts:

Her main offense is "Obey" either on your own model for extra moves or attacks or on an enemy model so they attack their own friends and move out of position.

Voodoo doll - Really helps Lady Z even if it just lets you cast two obeys instead of one per turn. Easy to proxy if you don't have the model available, just be sure to use the updated rules - not the ones in the rule book.

Mature Neph is a beast, well not a beast, but a large angry not-beast. Anyhow, obeying your own Neph for extra attacks gives a Z crew a lot of outgoing damage for the action spent. And unlike Bad Juju which cannot be "Obeyed" the Mature Neph can. Also immune to Marcus shenanigans being a not-beast.

Good luck!