A New Master

EricJ

I voted Ramos, because I just see Metal Puppets being to him what Stuffed Animals are to Marcus, i.e. AWESOME! :D

Rasputina was close for me just because I love December Acolyte and Ice Golem (Tome Puppets ftw), but I don't know if she'd bring that much new to the board.

Colette is an interesting one and I think would be quite cool, but model wise (based on the artwork), I'm personally not all that crazy about the showgirl and mannequin puppets. So she's interesting for rules, dull for models.

Why anyone would chose Lilith I don't know, she's hardly groundbreaking.

Zoraida is naturally interesting because she's the original Puppet Master, but apart from that she's just an ugly hag.

Finally Dreamer is quite interesting and I like how Nightmares could work in Puppet Wars, so I would say he beats Rasputina to 2nd place for me.

Considering this is covering two factions, and Viktoria will be being released at a later date, I wonder if Wyrd are planning on releasing 3 Masters (the thrid being the winner of a Ram/Crow poll).

It seems I will have to wait longer for Leveticus than I thought...

• 2 weeks later...