2 Games under my belt

imomam

I have been able to get two games under my belt so far. In both games, I have played a Pokey Victoria and Merc shoebox. The list was

1 Vic

2 Hooded Rider

3 Bette Noir

4 Ronin

5 Convict Gunslinger

6 Misake

7 Bayou Gremlin

8 Teddy (no suit)

9 Witchling Stalker

Ok, before you get all up in Puppet Arms, I know that I have 3 sidekicks in my list, and that is illegal. However, when I built the army, I didnt realize the error.

My first game was played against lady justice and a ram heavy list, as you would expect with J. It was pretty brutal, as Guild has a lot of ranged attacks available. I was getting my puppets shot to death about as fast as I could bring them out. This game ended with a master kill. As I was getting low on puppets, I got pokey vic involved, much to her unstuffing. Nino Ortega activated and used aim for the stitches, which I thought I was going to dodge, but didn't. That was two rips. Then the guild astringer used his attack from friendly puppet ability, and used Nino as his anchor to get past vic's second dodge, ending the game.

My second game was against the pretty much same guild heavy list. I initially made a mid game push to get my convict gunslinger into base with lady justice. I attempted to use puppet roulette, but flipped the odd and killed my own puppet. However, on the next animation round, teddy picked up the convict gunslingers upgrade, and as I had the proper cards in hand, swallowed whole lady justice for the win!