Malifaux on YouTube

JadeIzuna

Hey fellow gamers! My name is Steve. My friend and I started a YouTube Channel called The Desperate Mercenaries and we have dedicated it to all things Malifaux. Please check it out and let me know what you think we could do to improve anything. Here is one of our Battle Reports.

[ame]

[/ame]

Thanks for your time and happy wargaming!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Loving the bat reps. I noticed a few things though. In the brawl you flipped starting totals for a spell (Feral, I think) and then the resist flips before cheating and using Soul Stone for the cast. With spells you need to do all your cheating and SS before the other guy does his resist. Easy to miss because that is the only time it works that way. Also I noticed that in the gremlin vs. Ortega game there was a lot of shooting into melee with unerring precision. Did you just get that lucky or did you forget to flip for random targets in melee? Of course you could always cheat down the attack to miss your own dude. Just curious is all.

Once again, great battle reports. Keep ‘em coming.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently discovered these batreps. Very nicely done.

I would like to see a few more wider shots of the whole battle field. Sometimes I got a little lost trying to piece together all the action across the board.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to the next one.

Edited by cob