Defying Fate Tournament

sephiroa

HQ-gaming club presents: Defying Fate Tournament

a story driven tournament, your previous game has some influence on your next game.

your games will have some restrictions.

the games follow the story of your master, beginning with a small force he/she can lead, gaining trust in his/her facction and gain some minions, towards a huge battle. after that, the army you had has only a small amount of minions left, and you go forward to tho final battle.

rulespack here

- Date: 04/03/2012 (4 march 2012)

subscribe here

cheers

Sephiroa

Edited by sephiroa

very simple, story based, and it's only if you didn't score vp from your strategy, but the "punishments" aren't that bad, they are only there to give this extra touch to the game.

it's only natural that if you didn't achieve your main quest (in your story) that you "lose" some respect in your faction, and thus have not as many minions to follow you :)

ah, for me, story wise i can follow, makes things more interesting than they already are.

only thinking that not everyone has as much models as we do and maybe will have problems with the "punishments" to set up a crew.

on a sidenote, in future we should find something to punish the experienced players ans rewarding new players. closing in the gap between them.

grtz

merces

on a sidenote, in future we should find something to punish the experienced players ans rewarding new players. closing in the gap between them.

grtz

merces

I speak from experience here when i say that is a difficult given, and prone to be very subjective. How will you consistently base 'how experienced' someone is?

IMHO this can be easily fixed if the more experienced players have the audacity to take the more challenging masters (Like Marcus ey :D) and minions than the usual beatsticks. But that of course requires a change in mentality and unfortunately it is an approach that mostly clashes with the natural incentive of players to take all the right tools for the job to what is above all still a competition ...

ah, for me, story wise i can follow, makes things more interesting than they already are.

only thinking that not everyone has as much models as we do and maybe will have problems with the "punishments" to set up a crew.

grtz

merces

Don't you think i thought about that ;)

it makes the game interesting, and I'm sure everybody has enough minions to follow the "punishments" and the restrictions, and when somebody really has some problems to create a crew, we can sort something out ;) and its 6 months untill the tourney is,

you know the terms and restrictions there are, so you could prepare yourself :)

• 4 months later...

a quick nota: the people that still want to enter and/or have to pay their fee, can still do this, only 2 weeks left to go!.

but, in this fee we also have some extra's for you guys, you will get a nice cup of coffee or thee when you arrive in Sint-Niklaas, and in the afternoon you will get a sandwich.

cheerz