Banned? (models, not me)

Dolomyte

Cincinnati, OH (Art of War) - No bans. We tend to not play with the special terrain / effects if they greatly hamper the game (i.e. Bog in a bog) and we usually play completely outdoors as indoors gives a huge advantage to heavy Spirit crews.

Our leagues usually offer a way for people to get a minor soulstone bonus (donating terrain to the store), but still no going over the max cache.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milton Keynes, England.

No banned rules or house rules. Infact, we have regular Pandora, Hamelin, Dreamer and JD use at our club, inc 6 Alp Bomb spam lol. We dont mind as it improves our game to play against what is considered the most powerful lists.

Honestly, I dont see the need to ban things. Everything can be beaten (I havent lost to Alp Bomb, usually once it deploys it dies rapidly!).

The only thing I would ever consider house ruling against is Creepy Structure when Hamelin is playing...infinite use of the structure thanks to rats interacting with it and dying or gaining soulstones is just wrong!